A small private residential community, located at kilometer 137, between the limits of Cadiz-Malaga, and only 3 Km from Sotrogrande’s harbour. Fine sandy beaches in a natural setting area are adjacent with an access road directly from the urbanization, running under the highway.
The private urbanization is located on a small rise in a southerly direction with excellent views of the Straits of Gibraltar, where we have designed a series of custom built villas for each individual plot, depending on the views, topography, sunlight, privacy and prevailing winds.
For the villa’s construction, we offer full “key in hand” service.
The main features of the villas:
• The Project always follows the same sequence layout of: Home, Garden, Swimming-pool, View. The villa being situated as such so that the garden area follows the house, the swimming-pool after, and the backdrop of the sea view beyond.
• Adapted to the existing landscape. These villas are built on different staggered levels depending on the topography of the land.
• Views. All main living-areas have impressive views of the Straits of Gibraltar from living-room, dining-room, kitchen, and main bedrooms.
• Large terraces so as to be able to enjoy the outdoors within your everyday lifestyle. These are surrounded by gardens which bring us closer to nature. The terraces are situated in the best positions to enjoy the views.
• Traditional Andalucian arquitecture is used as arquitectual elements. Old-style tiled roofs, Spanish patio, volume simplicity….. Wooden pergolas with plants are used with plants to provide shade over the terraces.
• Interior Design. Large living-rooms/dinning-rooms with slanted ceilings which give a great expansion of space and volume to the main living-areas.
• The villas have a 3m limit from the border boundaries, positioned so as to allow for a more spacious garden area.
• Halls and corridors have been eliminated, allowing for ample, well illuminated spaces.